[Bioperl-l] Bug in remote Blasts scripts

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 14:02:30 -0500 (EST)

Thanks Danny - This is in fact a known bug stemming from some unmaintained
scripts (which should either be fixed or purged from our future releases).

In the future I'd suggest using the Bio::Tools::Run::RemoteBlast module
which provides an OO interface to remote blast submission and
retrieval.

-jason