[Bioperl-l] RE: bioperl-db - changes (Chris Mungall)

Chris Mungall cjm@fruitfly.bdgp.berkeley.edu
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:50:04 -0800 (PST)

OOPS!!!

It turns out I was using the correct cvs branch (default == HEAD), I had
just neglected to check for any warning messages after saving my commit
message! Sure enough, my changes never went through do to a conflict.

Ok, they're really in there this time (may take a wee while to propagate
to webcvs)