[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics off-by-one error at high magnification

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 13:09:41 -0500

Bio::Graphics has an off-by-one error in the scale calculation such that
instead of the scale going from start..end, inclusive, it goes to the
half-open interval that ends just to the left of end.  This only appears when
you are zoomed so far in that you can see individual base pairs.  I can fix
this, but it breaks the regression test images, and I don't feel like
regenerating the images on multiple platforms.

If this bites someone in the future, the fix is marked in the scale() method
of the Bio::Graphics::Panel class.

Lincoln