[Bioperl-l] Documentation tweaks; Release Candidate 1 up

Peter Schattner schattner@alum.mit.edu
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 14:16:08 -0800

Ewan Birney wrote:

> Ewan, have you decided whether StandAloneBlast.pm is going to be put back
> > into the core or left  in bioperl-run for the release?   I don't have
> > strong feelings one way or the other, but I do want to know, since
> > bptutorial is now organized so that features that require the auxiliary
> > libraries are described all in one section (and are described in
> > significantly less detail).
>
> I think I will put it in, otherwise there is no obvious way to migrate
> from RemoteBlast. Is this ok for you?

No problem.  I will move the StandAloneBlast.pm description in bptutorial back
out of the section on bioperl-run and back into the appropriate section in the
main section describing the core modules.

Peter