[Bioperl-l] Documentation tweaks; Release Candidate 1 up

Peter Schattner schattner@alum.mit.edu
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 10:15:26 -0800

Ewan Birney wrote:

> Peter - you might want to give bptutorial a read. More comments about
> things to fix/tweak please let me know...

Ewan, have you decided whether StandAloneBlast.pm is going to be put back
into the core or left  in bioperl-run for the release?  I gathered from
your last posting that at that time you were still undecided.  I don't have
strong feelings one way or the other, but I do want to know, since
bptutorial is now organized so that features that require the auxiliary
libraries are described all in one section (and are described in
significantly less detail).

Peter