[Bioperl-l] XML::Writer test seg fault

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:49:51 -0500 (EST)

just force the install - I don't think it is something to worry about.

Add additional information to the existing bug report for it:
http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/Bug.html?id=1293

I also referred to this back in Feb - I have seen the same problem on RHL
http://bioperl.org/pipermail/bioperl-l/2002-February/007274.html

-jason