[Bioperl-l] How good is Bio::Assembly::IO::ace ?

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 18:12:40 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 13 Dec 2002, Lu, Hong wrote:

> I found today that bioperl-live has phrap ace parser Bio::Assembly::IO::ace,
> is it already working?
> When will it be incorporated into formal release?

1.2 is schedule to release in late Dec 2003 - ie, a couple of weeks time.

You can use the 1.1 release on the ftp site whcih is a developer's release
(and so we don't recommend building production code against it) for try
things out.