[Bioperl-l] RE: All done with Bio::DB::Query

Paul Boutros pcboutro@engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 13:24:46 -0500

I'm still getting the same error:

C:\Perl\bioperl-live>perl -w t\DB.t | more
1..78
ok 1
'-' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
not ok 2
# Failed test 2 in t\DB.t at line 70
ok 3 # no network access
ok 4 # no network access
ok 5 # no network access
ok 6 # no network access
ok 7 # no network access
ok 8 # no network access
ok 9 # no network access
ok 10 # no network access
ok 11 # no network access

The version is:
# $Id: DB.t,v 1.36 2002/11/29 19:42:24 lstein Exp $
# $Id: WebDBSeqI.pm,v 1.23 2002/11/29 19:42:24 lstein Exp $

And I can verify it on two machines:
1. WinXP SP1 - Perl 5.8.0
2. Win98	 - Perl 5.6.1

The error message is slightly different for the Win98 machine:

Bad command or file name
1..78
ok 1
not ok 2
# Failed test 2 in t\DB.t at line 70
ok 3 # no network access
ok 4 # no network access
ok 5 # no network access
ok 6 # no network access
ok 7 # no network access
ok 8 # no network access

Did you want me to check version number for any supporting modules?

Paul