[Bioperl-l] Fwd: BioSQL mailing list

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 00:48:15 -0700

At ISMB we said that we better separate out the biosql discussions
into a dedicated mailing list (bioperl isn't really low-traffic
anymore anyway). Thanks to ChrisD, there is now a mailing list
biosql-l@open-bio.org. Those who are into biosql or interested in
the discussion or generally like to lurk on lists, may want to
subscribe, as the the biosql related topics will move to that within
the next days (probably).

Note that no-one has been auto-subscribed.

Also, I suggest to move bioperl-db related discussions to that list
as well, as both are quite entwined at this point (there's the
markerdb in bioperl-db too though). Does that make sense? Or is it
better to create another list, or is keeping bioperl-db in the
bioperl-list favored?

	-hilmar

Begin forwarded message:

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org