[Bioperl-l] Does latest Bundle::BioPerl contan Text::Shellwords?

Brian Osborne brian_osborne@cognia.com
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 08:00:26 -0400

Chris,

Bio::SeqIO::bsml.pm wants XML::DOM, so it should be bundled.

Brian O.

-----Original Message-----
From: bioperl-l-admin@bioperl.org [mailto:bioperl-l-admin@bioperl.org]On
Behalf Of chris dagdigian
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 5:35 PM
Cc: bioperl-l@bioperl.org
Subject: Re: [Bioperl-l] Does latest Bundle::BioPerl contan
Text::Shellwords?

The Bundle::BioPerl package does contain Text::Shellwords but it does
not seem to be working (I noticed this as well this weekend) -- perhaps
there is a problem with something like a newline or tab. I'll check this
out.

The source of the Bundle::BioPerl.pm file is here:
http://search.cpan.org/src/CRAFFI/Bundle-BioPerl-2.03/BioPerl.pm

What module has the dependency on XML::DOM ? Does that need to be added
to the Bundle as well?

-Chris

Hilmar Lapp wrote:
> While we're at it, I noticed recently that you need XML::DOM, and at least
Makefile.PL doesn't point that out. I don't know about the Bundle though.

>       -hilmar

Chris Dagdigian, <dag@sonsorol.org>
Independent life science IT & informatics consulting
Office: 617-666-6454, Mobile: 617-877-5498, Fax: 425-699-0193
PGP KeyID: 83D4310E Yahoo IM: craffi Web: http://bioteam.net