[Bioperl-l] BOSC take home msgs

Elia Stupka elia@fugu-sg.org
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 09:01:29 +0800 (SGT)

>   To solve this I think the OBF would be willing to be a referral service
>   for consultants supporting open source bioinformatics software.  We have
>   to set up the logistics on our side which would include a few email
>   aliases, will send a note when this gets done.  If you have feedback on
>   this idea let us know.

Here in Singapore we are in the process of setting up a company for
services and consultancy in bioinformatics (installations, support, etc.)
for the Asia-Pacific region which will primarily focus on open-bio
software and other open source or free for academia (such as STACKDB). So
we'll be happy to be put down as reference point for this area of the
world (if it's ok with others).

Elia

* http://www.fugu-sg.org/~elia *
* tel:    +65 6874 1467        *