[Bioperl-l] mismatch string search in BioPerl?

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 19:19:08 -0400

But be careful with String::Approx.  Its distance estimates are completely
screwed up so you can't really control how many
mismatches/insertions/deletions to accept.  It's far better (and faster) to
pipe through agrep.

Lincoln