[Bioperl-l] mismatch string search in BioPerl?

Paul Gordon gordonp@cbr.nrc.ca
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:33:17 -0300 (ADT)

More generically, there is also String::Approx, which does much of the
same job. It has the trade off of not requiring EMBOSS, but having to
compile a binary object.

Purgamentum init, exit purgamentum

Paul Gordon
Research Associate