[Bioperl-l] Query re naming / distribution of bio-related module [bio-newbie - be gentle!]

Elia Stupka elia@fugu-sg.org
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 08:36:52 +0800 (SGT)

Dear Simon,

> I have a question for the assembled brains. I should forewarn you that,
> although I'm a seasoned Perl programmer, I'm rather green when it comes
> to bioperl, so please don't slap me too hard if I annoy you. :-)

don't worry we are not known to bite ;)

Your module sounds interesting and it would probably be very helpful if
you could post some more specs about the input data, all the various
methods it has, and the output types, for us to understand better where it
fits in the package, and whether it overlaps with some of the other
modules you have.

Chances are it is useful and might need just touching up here and there to
make it fit with the rest.

Elia

--
* http://www.fugu-sg.org/~elia *