[Bioperl-l] swissprot giving no id exception

Guoneng Zhong zhongg01@med.nyu.edu
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 23:11:04 -0400

I thought I have BioPerl 1.0.  How do I find out?  I thought I installed
Bundle::BioPerl from CPAN, does that not work?  Actually, all it said,
after installing the necessary modules, was that the modules all check
out ok....

Is there a version or some trick I can use to find out which version is
on the system?