[Bioperl-l] RE: bioperl pipeline picking momentum

Lenny Teytelman teytelma@cshl.org
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:35:40 -0400 (EDT)

Lincoln,

I know that the Clemson cluster will some time in the future have PVFS
(Parallel Virtual File System) instead of NFS.  It should be vastly
superior.

See http://parlweb.parl.clemson.edu/pvfs/index.html

Lenny

Lenny Teytelman