[Bioperl-l] threading messages

Chad Matsalla chad@sausage.usask.ca
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 17:24:08 -0600 (CST)

Hello all,

This may be a simple issue but each of the termsets I googled for returned
about a billion documents each so here goes:

I receive bioperl-l as a plaintext digest. I would like to respond to
messages I found in the digest and have my response archived as part of a
thread.

Is there a particular way in which this should be done? An example:
I replied to eric wang's message earlier this week. eric's message had the
subject "SCF.pm still around?" in my digest. I replied with this subject:
"[Bioperl-l] SCF.pm still around?" and it did not thread.

I remember trying a number of things in the past few months but no luck.
Can somebody help me out?

Chad Matsalla
<blissfully ignorant of mailman... oops I mean Mailman>