[Bioperl-l] Bplite

Jason Eric Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 10:14:21 -0500 (EST)

a) Case counts!
line should read
 use Bio::Tools::BPlite
instead of
 use Bio::Tools::Bplite

b) You aren't actually calling print anywhere in your script so you won't get
   any results.  The code in the SYNOPSIS is meant to be an example of how
   the API is used, but you will need to build up a script so that it
   prints the data in the way you expect to see it.

c) You can either specify the input from STDIN by running the script like:
% perl mybplitescript.pl < atop.txt

 or change your script so that it reads
my $report = new Bio::Tools::BPlite(-file => "atop.txt");

Best of luck.