[Bioperl-l] Re: Gadfly in gbrowse (Bio::Graphics + Bio::DB::GFF)

Chris Mungall cjm@fruitfly.bdgp.berkeley.edu
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:28:11 -0800 (PST)

Wow, this is fantastic Lincoln.

(internal note to flydev: we should install Bio::DB::GFF ASAP, and use it
as a denormalized gadfly underneath our seqviews)

The worm->gadfly is looking pretty shoddy right now but we'll have
something decent up soon...