[Bioperl-l] bioperl bugs #1033,#1032

Jason Eric Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 15:15:10 -0500 (EST)

Charlie -

Thanks for your submissions w.r.t bioperl bugs in BPlite - these have
likely been since resolved in the 0.7.1 and 0.7.2 releases, could you
please try and run with the latest version of bioperl (0.7.2) available at
ftp://bioperl.org/pub/DIST/bioperl-0.7.2.tar.gz before

I would also urge you to look at the code in the synopsis as we have a
workaround for getting multiple reports in 0.7.x series.  It would also be
extremely helpful if you would provide some example code that does not
perform as you expect so that a developer can easily go in and make the
changes necessary and we don't have to spend a lot of time recreating your
bug.

I was able to run BPlite on a multi-blast report from both blastp and
blastn using the Bioperl 0.7.2 release.

Thanks.
-Jason

--