[Bioperl-l] Scribe Consulting :: Translation and Localization Solutions

Scribe Consulting kpellatiro@scribeconsulting.com
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:45:06 -0800

	<head>
8859-1">
	</head>
">Are
you interested in making your software, web site or documentation avail=
able
in additional languages and to users around the world? Scribe Consultin=
provides translation and localization solutions for software, help, web=

site, and documentation projects.<br>
discuss translation and localization solutions with you. Perhaps we cou=
ld
take this opportunity to present a proposal for your upcoming needs and=

discuss how Scribe Consulting may be able to assist and partner with yo=
u in
your international endeavors.<br>

pass this message on to the appropriate individuals. Thank you for your=

assistance and time.<br>

			- Kevin Pellatiro<br>

			kpellatiro@scribeconsulting.com</a><br>

			Scribe Consulting Inc.<br>

			3707 5th Avenue Suite 133<br>

			San Diego, California 92103<br>

			Phone: (619) 235-2662<br>

			Fax: (619) 235-2664<br>
			<a
href=3D"http://www.scribeconsulting.com">http://www.scribeconsulting.co=
m</a>

			Actel Corporation<br>

			Banfi Products Corporation<br>

			British Telecom<br>

			Captaris<br>

			CSG Systems <br>
br>

			Creative Labs<br>
			<a
href=3D"http://www.creativelabs.com">http://www.creativelabs.com</a><br=

			eAssist Global Solutions<br>

			P.F. Chang's China Bistro <br>

			Sony Online Entertainment<br>

			Sumitomo Corporation <br>
			<a
href=3D"http://www.sumitomocorp.co.jp">http://www.sumitomocorp.co.jp</a=

Under
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cann=
ot
be considered Spam as we have include contact information. If this e-ma=
il
is unsolicited, please accept our apologies and Reply with "REMOVE" in =
the
subject line. If you have received this in error, please accept our
apologies. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and sincerely
appreciate your continued patience and cooperation. E-mail transmission=

cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be=

contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any=

errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a re=
sult
of e-mail transmission. This message is provided for informational purp=
oses
only.