[Bioperl-l] Remote Blast question.

Jason Stajich jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Mon, 28 May 2001 12:24:38 -0400 (EDT)

We have a module that will do this - see Bio::Tools::Run::RemoteBlast.

Bio::Tools::Blast will not contain remote blast code in the future and
may not exist in future bioperl releases.  We have split this
functionality into a separate module.  It is not part of the bioperl 0.7
release but you can get it from the CVS repository or in subsequent
bioperl releases.

Our CVSweb link from http://bio.perl.org can point you to the module code.