[Bioperl-l] XML Blast parsing?

Aaron J Mackey Aaron J. Mackey" <amackey@virginia.edu
Fri, 25 May 2001 14:32:18 -0400 (EDT)

I've written up some XML::Twig-using scripts to get at data in Blast XML
output ... none of them build up BioPerl Blast hit objects, but you easily
could - Twig has the advantage of not putting the entire document into
memory before you start using it (i.e. it streams nicely).

I don't have the scripts handy at the moment, but I can post them later if
people are interested ...

-Aaron

--
/ Aaron J Mackey           \