[Bioperl-l] Re: problem with alignment test data & parsers

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
Fri, 25 May 2001 14:54:17 +0100

Done. The bug fix turned out to be a one-liner, but the effects of the
bug were visible in a number of test data files.  Some other bugs were
fixed in the process, too.

All the code bugs are in branch 07, too, but no one will see the data
file bugs so I am tempted to leave them as they are until the next
major release. OK?

I touched the MSF format output to align the sequence names to left
and added empty lines between interleaved blocks for readability.
Could someone actually using MSF formats try it out with e.g. PILEUP.
I think it's ok, but it would be nice to be sure.

	-Heikki