[Bioperl-l] Talking at BOSC???

Hilmar Lapp lapp@gnf.org
Thu, 24 May 2001 10:08:43 -0700

chris dagdigian wrote:

> So- Jason, Hilmar, Ewan, etc. I'll commit to putting something together
> on how the projects fit together as long as the various pumpkin holders
> and project admins help out. Anything I write/create can be pillaged for
> the "meta" talk at BOSC.
>
> Sound OK?

Sounds more than OK. The moment I hit the Send button I realized I
will probably end up doing that talk. So now I'm caught, which is OK.
I hope I get help from you guys though, and your and Jason's offers
already provided some pain relief :-))

OK, so I'll be giving that bioperl directions talk (still, note that I
cannot be in Copenhagen before July 20th, which has organizational
implications). Let's take the rest off-line.

Anyone who wants to make suggestions, provide material and/or ideas is
more than welcome to share.

	Hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp@gnf.org