[Bioperl-l] SVG rendering

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
Fri, 18 May 2001 09:50:56 +0100

Hi Malay,

SGV is great. I do not think the lack of browser support is an issue.
It will improve and as you know there is already a wide variety of
tools we can use:  http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/SVG-Implementations.

Why do not put your modules into BioPerl? We could help with
complexities of Bioperl better that way. Bio::Graphics::SGV or
something similar would be appropriate for the library modules and if
you want to share the applications there is directory structure for
that in BioPerl, too.

You can have an ID to the repository just by asking.

	-Heikki