[Bioperl-l] Genemark & Computation object

Fiers, M.W.E.J. M.W.E.J.Fiers@plant.wag-ur.nl
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:05:43 +0200

Hi

I've written an genemark.hmm parser, as you might have seen.

Right now it does only work with version 2.2 (eukaryots) en 1.3
(prokaryots), but this might be expanded, I didn't have any other output
files right now.

I've adapted the genscan parser which was not very difficult. I did not use
the computation.pm module I wrote earlier on since It seemed logical to have
the genemark en genscan and possibly other modules be as consistent with
each other as possible. I could withdraw it if people in general don't think
it is going to be used. Tell me.

bye
Mark Fiers
Plant Research International