[Bioperl-l] BLASTALL -T

Jason Stajich jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:11:19 -0500 (EST)

so you're probably running different versions/flavors of blast?  you
haven't told us which platform you are running on, is this your webbased
interface or someone else's, is it wu-blast, ncbi blast.  if you run blast with no
arguments it will give you the valid cmd line args.

gotta give details if you want help.