[Bioperl-l] Done.

David Block dblock@gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 10:38:17 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 6 Mar 2001, Hilmar Lapp wrote:

> Cool. Good job Ewan, Jason, & Chris. Actually very wise that you
> went ahead, yesterday I still thought I'd be less sleep-deprived
> today ... :-)
>
> > Hilmar - I hope you are still at home and being a proud father!
> >

> Oh yes I am :-)) We just returned home two hours ago. BTW it's a
> single girl, not twins. When I was talking about two births, the
> second one I meant figuratively: the 0.7 release. And it also went
> very well! I look forward to non-virtually raising a pint together
> in a few months in Copenhagen.
>
> 	Hilmar
>
> Now that Steve publicized his pictures, I don't want to stand back
> :-))
> http://y42.photos.yahoo.com/bc/hilmarl/lst?.dir=/Miracle+Of+Life&.src=ph&.view=t

All you proud dads - wait until you have four like me :)

I'm always sleep deprived- if it's not Sharaya (11/11/2001), it's Aidan
(27/04/1999), Anna (11/04/97) or Theo (09/05/96).

Congrats, Hilmar!  I know what you're going through!  The first one is
definitely the biggest adjustment.

And my daughters frighten me...(high school :P )

--
David Block
dblock@gene.pbi.nrc.ca