[Bioperl-l] Q for Ewan or ??

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 08:17:27 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, Mark Wilkinson wrote:

> is it your intention to put SeqCanvas.pm (and/or any other GUI modules) into the
>
> "official release" of 0.7?

I view SeqCanvas and the GUI modules as being one of the "additional"
bioperl modules such as

     bioperl-corba-server
     bioperl-corba-client
     bioperl-ext
     bioperl-gui

I'm happy if they would have a "synchronised" release with the main
bioperl. Does this sound ok with everyone. Should we work on all the cvs
modules being released together? (Too much work?)