[Bioperl-l] Installing OS X dependencies

Chris Dagdigian dagdigian@ComputeFarm.com
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 17:47:45 -0400

Bill Van Etten, one of my coworkers here at Blackstone has made it
something of a habit of porting code and tweaking various makefiles so that
bioinformatics apps can play nicely on OS X.  He has done a great job with
lots of stuff and the science/engineering people at Apple have been very
appreciative.  I'll ask him to take a look at t-coffee when he has the time.

Regards,
Chris