[Bioperl-l] SeqIO cleanup

Jason Stajich jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 09:00:30 -0400 (EDT)

grrr.  fixed on the branch now.  looks like we have 2 errors in the 0.7.1
release - an extra file in the MANIFEST and this bug fix didn't make it to
the branch.

I've just updated the file on the ftp site to be correct, and updated
release tag (release-0-7-1) to point to the correct version of these files
(MANIFEST and Bio/SeqIO/FTHelper.pm)

Dare we roll out a 0.7.1.1 or can we overrite the CPAN entry somehow?

Sorry for the last minute goofs on my part...