[Bioperl-l] getting ready the v.0.7.1.

chris dagdigian dag@sonsorol.org
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 10:22:21 -0400

I will make sure the MANIFEST is cool in branch-07.

There are some things I need to do before we release 0.7.1

o Update the webpage "external.shtml" that lists our dependencies...I
think the only new one so far is XML::Twig but I'll double check

o verify that CPAN Bundle::BioPerl is still OK

o Update the download section of the website including the massive
modules.html page that links to all of the pod2html translated
documentation.

-Chris