[Bioperl-l] AlignIO modules for PHYLIP and NEXUS

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 15:02:12 +0100

I've committed the initial versions of modules capable of reading and
writing PHYLIP (interleaved only) and NEXUS sequence formats.

I'd appreciate if you could try out these modules. I've seen some
really weird versions of NEXUS format, but I am unable to test them
all. If any of your files which are accepted by standard programs
using NEXUS are rejected by Bio::AlignIO::nexus, please send those
files to me and I'll try to fix the parsers.

Thanks,

	-Heikki
     _/  _/  _/  Heikki Lehvaslaiho          heikki@ebi.ac.uk