[Bioperl-l] Public Release of the Xobjects gene expression package

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 23:07:24 +0100 (BST)

Many, many thanks Nathan and all those at BMS. We'll poke at this and see
what we think.

If we (collectively) proposed bringing this whole set up inside bioperl
and giving you guys cvs read/write access so you could develop directly
off the bioperl cvs would that be a good result for you, or would you
prefer a looser coupling between these objects and your own code

We're happy to play it anyway you like...

And again, many many thanks.

ewan

<birney@ebi.ac.uk>.