[Bioperl-l] clustalw.pm (and dependencies) on Win32

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 08:49:25 +0100 (BST)

On Sun, 22 Jul 2001, Greg Barsh wrote:

> There was a post a couple weeks back about this. I would appreciate the
> details as well as others' advice/experience with installing additional
> dependencies (Align.pm, t_coffee) for bioperl on Win32 since my efforts
> have been fruitless.

Are you sure you want them?

To be honest, if you can get them to compile on win32 then it is going to
be tough. I'd be impressed somehow if you wanted to get this level of
install in place if you are starting out with bioperl.