unsubscribing (was Re: [Bioperl-l] (no subject))

chris dagdigian dag@sonsorol.org
Mon, 09 Jul 2001 21:41:13 -0400

There are many ways to unsubscribe.

Emailing all ~600  people on our mailing list is not the best way.

Here are some that would have worked:

1) Follow the links and instructions that you received when joining the list
2) Following the link that appears at the bottom of  _every_ piece of list
email
3) Clicking on the "unsubcribe" link that appears in the header of _every_
piece of list email
4) Emailing the "unsubscribe" address that appears in the header of _every_
piece of list email
5) Emailing the bioperl-l or mailman list administrator.

You should be sorted now, I've manually removed you from bioperl-l and
bioperl-guts-l

Regards,
Chris