[Bioperl-l] SplitFeature parsing

Jason Stajich jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:00:55 -0500 (EST)

Anyone want to help look at SplitLocation adding in SeqIO/FTHelper?  We
do this sub_SeqFeature addition with the code 'EXPAND' but it never gets
reinterpreted when FT writing.  Anyways, I suspect we chuck all this and
go to a SplitLocation - right?  All are invited to help here, but
otherwise I'll go ahead and try and do it myself.  Will need to first
implement a Bio::Location::SplitLocation and then change the FTHelper
code.  Diving in soon...

Hoping we can make the end of the month goal.  Hilmar it might be helpful
to recap the todo list on email so anyone who wants to join in knows what
is left to do...

-jason

Jason Stajich
jason@chg.mc.duke.edu