[Bioperl-l] Re: [Bioperl-guts-l] Notification: incoming/908

Hilmar Lapp hilmarl@yahoo.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:45:14 -0800

bioperl-bugs@bioperl.org wrote:

> JitterBug notification
>
> new message incoming/908
>
> Message summary for PR#908
>         From: Nicolas Joly <njoly@pasteur.fr>
>         Subject: CVS bioperl small documentation fix
>         Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:33:43  0100
>         0 replies       0 followups
>

> Hi,
>
> I just ran the perl `podchecker' program on CVS bioperl files and
> found some minor documentation format problems. Here is, by example,
> the results with `Bio/Variation/IO.pm' package :
>

> NB: I volunteer to help, if you want to fix other files as well.

Bon jour Nicolas (I don't speak french, apart from stating so in
french), we'd be glad if we had someone who regularly checks the
PODs and fixes them where necessary. You're welcome to help.
You'll need a CVS write account, Chris can set you up.

I already applied the patch you provided.

	Hilmar
Hilmar Lapp                              email: hlapp@gmx.net
GNF, San Diego, Ca. 92122                phone: +1 858 812 1757