[Bioperl-l] Bundle::BioPerl and 07 release

Hilmar Lapp lapp@gnf.org
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 13:14:27 -0800

Chris Dagdigian wrote:

> I took a quick look at the bioperl-live Makefile.PL to see what external
> packages it was currently looking for and didn't see any 07
> specific changes. The  current  Bundle::BioPerl package will install the
> modules I've listed below.
>
> Questions for bioperl people:
>
>         o Any external (CPAN) modules missing from my list?

Looks pretty up-to-date. The only thing popping up in my head is
whether we should try to install IO::File from CPAN if it didn't come
with the system (maybe it always comes with core Perl).

>         o Any objections to mentioning Bundle::BioPerl in Makefile.PL ?

Not at all. Go ahead.

	Hilmar
Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp@gnf.org