[Bioperl-l] make test problems on Redhat 7.0

Chris Dagdigian dag@sonsorol.org
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:12:49 -0500 (EST)

Looks like a messy glibc problem. I'm running RH7.0 on my laptop
with no problems at all like you are seeing. Make test works OK with the
usual errors on the tests that use programs that are not currently
installed.  I'm running the 2.2.17-14 kernel right now.

Have you run the redhat updater? There are a number of critical updates to
that need to be made to any stock 7.0 install.

Regards,
Chris