[Bioperl-l] [Bioperl-l] Pushing towards 1.0

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:19:17 -0500 (EST)

Steve and I talked about it and it should be the same thing - note that I
did commit a blast text parser which may be superceded by Steve's if it
does a better job (need the from/to HTML features at some point).  It
seems to me (without seeing code) Steve wants to provide something
slightly more robust for the Bio::Search objects as well.  I'm not exactly
clear what direction that will mean but hopefully we're all on the same
page here.  I am actively using my SearchIO stuff so I think it is as
least getting a workout to try and track down any missing features.