[Bioperl-l] No text blast output; strip_html output non-parseable.

Vsevolod Ilyushchenko simonf@cshl.edu
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 18:28:09 -0500

Who said anything about being parasitic on NCBI servers??? :) We have an
in-house blast server, but I want to use it as an application server from
other machines.

Simon

--
Simon (Vsevolod ILyushchenko)   simonf@cshl.edu
http://www.simonf.com          simonf@simonf.com

"A man who feels himself a citizen of the world whose
loyalty is to the human race and to life, rather than
to any exclusive part of it; a man who loves his country
because he loves mankind, and whose judgement is not
warped by tribal loyalties." Erich Fromm