[Bioperl-l] cleanup of tempfiles

David Block dblock@gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:23:42 -0600 (CST)

perl 5.6.1 is in beta for Mac OS (not OS X), I believe.  Some mac people
got tired of being left out (finally) and ported 5.6.0, and they're
attempting to keep up within months instead of years.

Of course, on OS X, 5.6 works wonderfully :)

David Block (secret home Mac user)
dblock@gene.pbi.nrc.ca
http://bioinfo.pbi.nrc.ca/dblock/wiki
NRC Plant Biotechnology Institute