[Bioperl-l] Re: AF165282 and Bio::DB::GenBank

Elia Stupka elia@ebi.ac.uk
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 22:59:01 +0100 (BST)

> The offending features look somthing like this which the regexps aren't
> handling I'm guessing.

Hi Jason,

I hav ejust gone through all human EMBL and bumped into 20364 feature
location warnings in a total of 223769 entries and God knows how many
locations. I think considering the madness of the format we are not doing
too bad, but considering that people don't care, all they want is those
features to come out, we should work on it. I will be probably debugging
some of them in the next few days if I find some time.

Elia

tel:    +44 1223 49 44 31
mobile: +44 7971 59 03 69
fax:    +44 1223 49 44 68