[Bioperl-l] BioPerl newbie question about exporting sub_SeqFe atures

Jason Stajich jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:41:58 -0400 (EDT)

Problem is if you want to have a Feature A, and attach Feature B and C
onto Feature A.  If you want to maintain a description for B, C, how would
you do this?  add_sub_SeqFeature might have to get smarter and translate
the contained Location object into a SplitLocation.

BTW: I think the 'EXPAND' way of adding features looks messy to me,
shouldn't all of this be captured in an object?

-jason