[Bioperl-l] Genome Informatics meeting, 8-12 August

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 10:04:54 +0100 (BST)

Not to try to not to do a trip to Canada (sounds like real fun), but
there is also a European meeting happening in august which people might
like to come to.

It is a joint CSHL/Hinxton meeting, moving the successfull CSHL format to
hinxton for a meetings.

More info can be found at

    http://www.cshl.org/meetings/hinxtonmeetings.htm

I will send out a formal annoucement soon once I get the right text
together.

Attending will definitely be people from FlyBase (suzi lewis, john
richter), WormBase (Lincoln Stein), Ensembl (me, michele, others), MGD
(Joel Richardson) and SGD (Mike Cherry) and there is time set aside for
people to get down and dirty with code/standards etc.

Apologies for it being in Europe for you states-side people --- but the
conference centre is very nice and the beer is good... (no bears however)

<birney@ebi.ac.uk>.