[Bioperl-l] Proposed bioperl module for local running of the NCBI standalone blastpackage

chris dagdigian dag@fedayi.sonsorol.org
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:19:19 -0500 (EST)

Count me in as someone who is interested in a Bioperl 'Disperse'
wrapper.

-Chris

Chris Dagdigian         (Home:Work) Blackstone Technology Group
dag@sonsorol.org             :      dagdigian@ComputeFarm.com
http://www.sonsorol.org      :      http://www.computefarm.com
http://open-bio.org          :      Mobile (617) 877-5498
--