[Bioperl-l] bioperl-0.6.2pre3

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gmx.net
Wed, 04 Oct 2000 01:22:49 +0200

David Block wrote:

> Problem - I don't know if it's with my perl, or with the distro, or
> what.  I'm running perl 5.6 on my LinuxPPC at home.  When I try to use
> anything with Bioperl in it, I get the following, both from CPAN 0.6.0 and
> >from the latest 6.3pre3:
>

> std is the Bio::Root::Object standard export tag, and it's there, all
> right.  The offending line is
>
> Bio::Root::Object.pm line 34
> %EXPORT_TAGS = ( std => [qw(&stack_trace &containment)] );

Hmm. I don't have a direct way to reproduce this, but upon a diff on
Object.pm between branch and main trunk basically only revision and empty
lines show up, that is, they are identical. The main trunk, however, runs
smoothly under perl 5.6.0 on Irix 6.5 (@work). So, I don't know what's
going on here.

	Hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                                email: hlapp@gmx.net
NFI Vienna, IFD/Bioinformatics             phone: +43 1 86634 631
A-1235 Vienna                                fax: +43 1 86634 727