URGENT: bio.perl.org is dying (was: Re: [Bioperl-l] wincvs)

Jason Stajich jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 09:02:07 -0500 (EST)

Kris - I looked into this Wed morning and killed the processes that were
hung since Tuesday afternoon.

These were from wiki, but I'm not sure why it happened, hopefully the
symptoms you were experiencing have gone away.  You can send systems
problems to root-l@bioperl.org for urgent messages.

-Jason